Mountain Bike Down Kilimanjaro
Join the first ever sanctioned climb and mountain bike adventure on Mt. Kilimanjaro - while sponsoring your own clean water project for a Maasai tribe in Tanzania. This is the trip of a lifetime that will give water to thousands of people who desperately need your help. In addition, visit a Maasai village and experience how life changing a water well becomes.
Go on safari, take a hot air balloon over the Serengeti, and after tackling Kilimanjaro - keep the Trek bike you personally picked out to keep as an amazing souvenir of your accomplishment!
- • Visit a Maasai village and experience a traditional dance, greeting and gift exchange
- • Visit actual water drilling sites and the people who will receive the gift of clean water from your donation
- • Drift in a hot air balloon over the world famous Serengeti National Park during the Great Migration of 2 million animals, followed by a champagne breakfast in the bush
- • Climb the tallest peak on the African continent and one of the top 7 summits in the world
- • Join this first-ever permitted cycling event and secure your place in history as one of the only people to mountain bike down Kili!
- • Get professionally fit to a Trek mountain bike shipped to your home for you to train on, ride on Kilimanjaro, and keep after the trip